Senor Pants: EMI Music Marketing announced yesterday that it's releasing "Music From the Mound," a compilation of Dice-K's favorite tunes. The album will include one original track, "Gyro Ball," which will feature former J.Geils harmonica player Magic Dick, former Extreme guitarist Nuno Bettencourt, and NESN announcers Don Orsillo and Jerry Remy.
Senor Pants: lol magic dick.
Al: girl you know it's no fun without the magic dick
Al: lord help me but I kind of like Amusement Park
Senor Pants: 50 Cent's pleasure is pleasing you.
Al: Lots of activities and fun things to do!
Senor Pants: Dub Says:
June 25th, 2007 at 10:58 pm
I heard T.I.P did dat shit…. T.I ol punk ass wouldnt even around when da shit popped off.

Al: haha yeah that incident has really helped the T.I./T.I.P. concept take hold in the public's mind
Senor Pants: TIP punches Chaka Zulu, while TI straightens his tie and enjoys his club sandwich.
Al: lol
Al: T.I. cares about shit like Grammys, T.I. doesn't but still gets pissed at the rapper who wins the Grammy instead
Senor Pants: i donbt believe that uncle murda is really signed to def jam.
Senor Pants: he'll have to change his name to uncle uncle
Al: uncle ghostface
Senor Pants: Uncle Unintentional Manslaughter
Al: Uncle Inc.
Senor Pants: The Uncle
Al: Murder Unc.
Al: not "murder Unk," btw
Al: although I am sick of "Walk It Out"
Senor Pants: i am tired of all songs that boss me around
Al: seriously
Al: I need raps that are descriptive, not prescriptive
Al: Despite considerably less-than-planned involvement from Dr. Dre on the album, Eve says she's still on his Aftermath label. And Swizz Beatz was able to fill in quite nicely in Dre's absence. "The decision was to have Dre start off the album, but Dre is kinda busy," Eve said. "Swizz is my brother. He knows how to work with me. What was supposed to happen, [Swizz] was just going to do a couple [of tracks], but once we get together, we can't stop working. He knows me really well. We decided he might as well be one of the executive producers."
Al: wtf is Dre so busy with
Al: "oh sorry I did 3 beats for Jay-Z, i'm all spent for the rest of the year"
Al: "i'm way too busy right now, gotta have Detox ready by 2011"
Senor Pants: hahaha yeah
Al: although honestly guys like him and Axl Rose probably enjoy their wealth way more than people who are putting out albums all the time
Al: if i was that rich i'd never get shit done either
Senor Pants: HAHAH WORD TO THAT

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment