New stuff on Noise @ http://noise.citypaper.com lately: I did a Noise in Brief column full of small Baltimore music news items and links about Bossman, Mullyman, Paula Campbell, The Wire, Blaq Starr, Labtekwon, Monarch, Thrushes, B.O.M.B. and Darkroom Productions. I interviewed DJ Tigga for The Club Beat. I saw a bunch of producers compete at the Beatman Battle II @ 5 Seasons, which was won by B-Banks, and featured some great beats by Comp, Max-A-Million, Dave Da Barber, E-Watts and others. Also, I caught Sonar's "Hip Hop For The Headstrong" night with Flawless, State Of The Arts, J-Optimo, Snapz, and Planet SB, and T.I. and Ciara and T-Pain @ 1st Mariner Arena, Michael McDonald @ Pier Six Pavillion (Bret McCabe to me at the Best of Baltimore party the other night: "so...Michael McDonald, huh?"), and They Might Be Giants @ Rams Head Live.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment