It was really just a matter of time before something like this happened. Thanks to Sam for the heads up, it really made my week.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

What would be awesome would be to go to this band's website and click on MUSIC and actually be able to hear their music. Ack! I hate poor user interface!
 
I don't know what you mean, I found multiple mp3 links on their music page pretty easily. Anyway if you want quick streaming audio you're always better off going straight to a band's MySpace page than clicking around their own site.
 
Oooops. I guess I missed it. I'll try again next band you write about. I am over it now ;)
 
Don't worry, sweetie, I still love you.
 
I would hope that this is not the kind of thing that would test our love!!
 
Post a Comment