random rap mix for Robbie:

1. M.O.P. f/ Styles P. - ""Bang Time"
2. Shawnna f/ Twista and Ludacris - "R.P.M."
3. Alchemist f/ Three 6 Mafia and Juvenile - "That'll Work"
4. Bubba Sparxxx f/ Sean Paul from the YoungBloodZ, Rich Boy and Pastor Troy - "Back In The Mud (Zone 4 Remix)"
5. DJ Quik & Kurupt f/ Yoyo - "Whatcha Wan Do"
6. Gucci Mane f/ Drumma Boy - "Follow Me"
7. Copywrite - "Happy Hour"
8. Fat Joe - "Prove Something"
9. Lil Boosie - "I'm Mad"
10. DMX f/ Cam'ron - "We Go Hard"
11. Talib Kweli - "Cold Rain"
12. Mystikal - "Mystikal Fever"
13. 8Ball & MJG - "Boom Boom"
14. Mouse On Tha Track - "Turn Da Beat Up (Original)"
15. Pimp C f/ Young Jeezy and Bun B - "Dickies"
16. Bo$$ Hog Barbarians - "Hog Love"
17. Fiend (International Jones) - "Absolutely"
18. Yelawolf f/ Nikkiya - "Speak Her Sex"
19. Ghostface Killah f/ Musiq Soulchild and K. Vox - "Love"
20. Playboy Tre - "Moving Dem Keys"

Last week I got to hang out with an old friend, Robbie, and he'd asked me to make him another mix CD of rap since he enjoyed the Freeway mix I made last year. He didn't give me any specific guidelines or requests, so I just kinda went through my iTunes library and pulled together a bunch of tracks I like, all from different regions and different years and different types of rap, all stuff from the 2000s but nothing more unifying than that. Hope he enjoys it!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment