This week the Village Voice music blog Sound of the City ran the first installment of my new chart column, Radio Hits One, which is all about how urban radio hits crossing over to the Hot 100 less and less than they used to. I'm really excited about it, since it's a topic that I've been wanting to write about for a while now, and this is also my first writing for the Voice (not counting my voter comments in this year's Pazz & Jop poll or my occasional anonymous participation in the "Are You Smarter Than A Rock Critic?" running feature. And for that I definitely thank the Voice's new music editor Maura Johnston, who I used to write this kind of stuff for when she ran Idolator, and she's got another chart expert from the Idolator days, Chris Molanphy, alternating his own column with mine every other week.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment