Today I am releasing the debut single by my new band Western Blot, "Button Masher" b/w "Child of Divorce." Both songs are available for free streaming and download at BandCamp and SoundCloud.

I've been privately working on music on and off for years and I'm really excited to finally put some of it out into the world. I wrote and played all the instruments on the songs, and recorded them with my old friend Mat Leffler-Schulman at his Mobtown Studios. Kathleen Wilson sang lead vocals on "Button Masher" and Scott Siskind sang on "Child of Divorce." And the cover features the work of Baltimore artist Donald Edwards, as photographed by my wife Jennifer.

We'll be performing these songs and more with the live lineup of Western Blot, which also includes Andy Shankman and John German, at the Sidebar next Thursday, and there'll be a lot more music and news about this project in 2013. Check out the songs, come to the show!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment