One of the biggest project I've undertaken lately outside of my writing was running a poll of the greatest Classic Rock songs of all time for the I Love Music message board. These things are really just by and for the users of the board, but considering the amount of work I put into tabulating the 63 ballots and rolling out the results, and the fact that it came out pretty awesome, I wanted to post it here and share it with more people.

You can read the whole thread with all its chatter here, or go straight to the summary of the top 500. I also made a Spotify playlist of everything from the top 500 (that was on Spotify, anyway). The poll rollout also came with some amazing images this dude Grady cooked up, and you can see them all here.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment