This week the Village Voice published its 2015 Pazz & Jop critics poll, which I voted in for the 9th year. My ballot is here, although as always I also highly recommend checking out Glenn McDonald's Furia stats site, which has a bunch of stats about my P&J voting record over the years (fun fact: I have the 9th most breadth of any voter in the poll, which I have to say I'm kind of proud of).

As usual, Pazz & Jop kind of feels like the official end of my long season of year-end list insanity. So here's a quick overview of all the lists I made for 2015:

My Top 50 Albums of 2015

My Top 100 Singles of 2015 (also broken up separate lists by genre: rap, pop, country, rock and R&B)

My Top 50 TV Shows of 2015

The 10 Best and 10 Worst Rap/R&B Remixes of 2015

The Best of Me, 2015

- And I also wrote Complex's Best Music Videos of 2015 and contributed to The Fader's Best Songs of 2015, and the Baltimore City Paper's Top Ten Albums and Top Ten Baltimore Singles.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment