Western Blot's debut album Muscle Memory is out on Bandcamp today. I worked on this album on and off for many years, playing every instrument and writing the lyrics, some of which were sung by folks from various Baltimore bands (Andy Shankman of Jumpcuts, Kathleen Wilson of Thee Lexington Arrows, Scott Siskind of Vinny Vegas, and Shawna Potter of War On Women). My old friend Mat-Leffler-Schulman recorded, mixed, and co-produced the record at Mobtown Studios, and the album artwork features sculptures made by Donald Edwards, photographed by my wife, Jennifer German-Shipley. This was a big passion project that I've waited a long time to share with people, I hope you check it out.

The album release party is on December 9 at Reverb.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment