My band Woodfir is playing a couple shows this month and breaking in some new material we just recorded. First, we'll be at the Windup Space on Friday the 13th of October with Domino, Bong Wish, and Dougie Poole. The next night, October 14th, we're playing a house party with KnifeCrime, Zombii, and Young Program. 

Reda and Tim and I also recently sat down with Kelsi Loos for a Woodfir episode of her podcast about Baltimore/D.C. music, Corridor Cast. This is my 2nd Corridor appearance after appearing on an early episode in 2012, and my friend Mat Leffler-Schulman also recently appeared on Corridor Cast and talked about the Woodfir and Western Blot sessions I just had at Mobtown Studios. 
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment