Lithobrake's self-titled debut album is out today! You can find it on Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Spotify, Apple, all the usual places. 

We have been holed up in a storage space in D.C. for the last couple of years bashing out these songs and recording them, and I'm really proud of this record. Most of the songs were written by singer/guitarist Craig Grande, and this is the third band I've started with him, so I was excited to finally get to the finish line on a full-length album with him. Some of these songs, like "Fascinated" and "Stay," we first started messing around with in our earliest practices together almost 10 years ago, and so we were pulling out all these old songs for Lithobrake and then writing new ones and ended up with this 16-song behemoth of a record. It was really my first time producing and mixing an album where I was trying to execute someone else's vision, I'm really proud of how it came out. We should be playing shows in D.C. and Baltimore this year. 

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment