my new year's resolutions:

- graduate from college. 5 years is enough time, I need to get out of here.

- move with my girlfriend to wherever she ends up going to grad school (the schools she's applying to are in: Chicago, St. Louis, Portland, Ore., and California and Washington state)

- finish and release my solo record by the time I move this summer

- do as many shows as possible with my other band until I move, unless we implode before then, which is highly likely

- put together a new band (which will likely play the songs I'm working on for aforementioned solo record) as soon as I get settled in wherever I end up moving

- get a good ass job befitting of a college graduate

- take Gov't names to the next level, whatever that is

- get back in shape. It occurred to me recently that I now weigh the most I've ever weighed (although I was fatter at some point in my youth). Like almost everything else on this list, I'm hinging it on the whole moving thing, and am resolving to join a gym after I move.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment