J.G. and I finally found an apartment! It's right off Pratt Street, in Fells Point, Baltimore, literally 5 blocks from my dad's house, so I know the neighborhood well and I'm pretty happy with it. And the rent is less than some places we looked at that were in much sketchier parts of the city. Mostly I'm just hyped to live in the city again, the last couple years I've been up in Cockeysville in Baltimore County because that's where my roommate at the time wanted to move, and I kinda hate being up there. We can't move in until September 1st, but it's good to finally have that settled and know where we're gonna live.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Yay! Congrats. Hopefully we'll see you tonight... We're gonna hook up with Candy too! -mat
 
yeah, we'll look for you! are you gonna get there before/during the opening bands or before Dinosaur?
 
Post a Comment