top ten:

1. Billy Idol - "Dancing With Myself"
2. Imajin - "Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll"
3. Lil Wayne - "So Much More" freestyle
4. King Tut - "Big Girl Theme"
5. System Of A Down - "Sad Statue"
6. 2Pac - "Against All Odds"
7. Bossman - "Off Da Record"
8. Rascal Flatts - "These Days"
9. DJ Paul - "Still Gettin' My Dick Sucked"
10. Master P f/ Lil Romeo - "I Need Dubs"

Labels: , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Top Ten, what? mat
 
top ten songs I like at the moment.
 
haha a couple years ago my friend filmed myself and two of my other friends dancing by ourselves to that Billy Idol song. He was supposed to edit them together into a glorious music video, but unfortunately the project has been halted for around 18 months.
 
Post a Comment