Important: people that know me in real life, e-mail me @ hotelopera@aol.com or leave a comment and I will send you my new phone # and home address. J.G. and I are moving into our new apt. in Upper Fells Point/Butcher's Hill, east Baltimore this weekend, and I (finally) got a cell phone. We probably won't be able to get our bed in until Sunday, but J.G. says she's spending the night on Saturday even if it means we have to sleep on the floor. I'm pretty thrilled about finally getting back into the city, we'll be just a few blocks from where my dad's lived for 15 years, so that's already home to me. And I'm real ready to get out of Cockeysville, the only thing cool about living there was having a phone number that started with 666.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

my first apartment in madison i spent 2 weeks on the floor.
 
Post a Comment