top ten:

1. Twista f/ Pitbull - "Hit The Floor"
2. Notorious B.I.G. f/ Twista and Bone Thugs N Harmony - "Spit Your Game"
3. Beyonce f/ Slim Thug - "Check On It"
4. Johnny Cash - "Boy Named Sue"
5. The Posies - "That Don't Fly"
6. Tim Trees - "We Don't Love 'Em" aka "Wayne Jones"
7. Jay-Z - "It's Hot (Some Like It Hot)"
8. Ebony Eyez - "Good Vibrations"
9. Styles P. f/ Akon - "Can U Believe It"
10. R. Kelly - "Trapped In The Closet (Chapter 8)"

Labels: , , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8, huh? Odd choice.
 
C'mon! There's just too many great lines. Twan said "She's a G, no doubt."
 
Oh, I'm not saying I don't like it. I just might go with 12 for my own personal favorite chapter (a capella fight + phone noise).
 
Post a Comment