My friend Chris owns a house in Charles Village and is trying to rent out a room, and his e-mails and bulletins have gotten progressively more desperate sounding, so I thought I'd do him the favor of posting his listing here in case anyone might see it who's interested:

Seriously, dudes, I need a housemate starting around December 15, in my house near Johns Hopkins University. It's a nice big room, and I'm renting it for $500/mo. That price includes ALL utilities except phone (who has a house phone anymore, honestly?) - Cable TV, Internet, heat, use of washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc.

Interested parties should contact iloveamagician (at) gmail (dot) com. Please tell ANYONE you think might be interested!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment