For the next few days, I'm going to be mulling over whether to and how much I'm going to loosen my purse strings to donate some money toward saving The Senator, Baltimore's greatest movie theatre, partly because I'm poor, but also partly because from everything I've read over the years, it sounds like the place closing or at least changing ownership has been an unfortunate inevitability for a long time, and that trying to prolong that is more sentimental than realistic at this point. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to encourage you to go and PayPal them some money (they're already 2/3rds of the way toward the goal they're trying to reach by Wednesday the 21st), because maybe you've got way more expendable cash and feel much less conflicted about dedicating it to this cause. I'd think about getting in there to see a movie one more time just in case, too, but I dunno, man, they're playing that Hugh Grant/Drew Barrymore thing.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment