the first 7 months of 2007

Albums:
1. Sloan - Never Hear The End Of It
2. Prodigy - Return Of The Mac
3. T-Pain - Epiphany
4. Ted Leo - Living With The Living
5. Eleni Mandell - Miracle Of Five
6. Jarvis Cocker - Jarvis
7. Parts & Labor - Mapmaker
8. Dinosaur Jr. - Beyond
9. Styles P. - The Ghost Sessions
10. Trans Am - Sex Change
11. Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High
12. T.I. - T.I. Vs. T.I.P.
13. The Nels Cline Singers - Draw Breath
14. Rich Boy - Rich Boy
15. Kelly Clarkson - My December
16. Meat Puppets - Rise To Your Knees
17. Fabolous - From Nothin' To Somethin'
18. Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero
19. They Might Be Giants - The Else
20. Kelly Rowland - Ms. Kelly

Singles:
1. Swizz Beatz - “It’s Me Bitches”
2. R. Kelly f/ T.I. and T-Pain - “I’m A Flirt (Remix)”
3. UGK f/ Outkast - “International Player’s Anthem”
4. Linkin Park - “Bleed It Out”
5. Kelly Rowland f/ Eve - “Like This”
6. Fantasia - “When I See U”
7. DJ Khaled f/ Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman and Lil Wayne – "We Taking Over"
8. Maroon 5 - “Makes Me Wonder”
9. R. Kelly f/ Usher - “Same Girl”
10. Bobby Valentino - "Anonymous"
11. Beyonce - “Get Me Bodied”
12. T.I. f/ Wyclen Jean - “You Know What It Is”
13. Fabolous f/ Swizz Beatz - “Return of The Hustle”
14. Bow Wow f/ T Pain - “Outta My System”
15. My Chemical Romance - “Teenagers”
16. Keyshia Cole f/ Missy Elliott and Lil Kim - “Let It Go”
17. Mika - “Grace Kelly”
18. DJ Unk - “2 Step”
19. Fall Out Boy - “Thnks Fr Th Mmrs”
20. Fergie f/ Ludacris - “Glamorous”
21. Swizz Beatz - “Money In The Bank”
22. Red Hot Chili Peppers - “Hump De Bump”
23. The Game f/ Kanye West - “Wouldn’t Get Far”
24. Nicole Sherzinger f/ T.I. - “Whatever You Like”
25. Amerie - “Gotta Work”
26. Justin Timberlake - “Until The End Of Time”
27. The Fixxers - “Can U Werk Wit Dat”
28. Common f/ Dwele - “The People”
29. Daughtry f/ Slash - “What I Want”
30. Natasha Bedingfield - “I Wanna Have Your Babies”
31. Rich Boy f/ Polow Da Don and Keri Hilson - “Good Things”
32. Gym Class Heroes - “Clothes Off”
33. Fall Out Boy - “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race”
34. Three 6 Mafia f/ Chamillionaire - “Doe Boy Fresh”
35. Chamillionaire f/ Slick Rick - "Hip Hop Police"
36. Mims - “This Is Why I’m Hot”
37. Saigon f/ Swizz Beatz - “C’mon Baby”
38. The Killers - “Read My Mind”
39. Fabolous f/ Young Jeezy - “Diamonds”
40. Katharine McPhee - "Love Story"
41. Puddle of Mudd - “Famous”
42. Relient K - “Must Have Done Something Good”
43. Muse - “Starlight”
44. Paul Wall f/ Jermaine Dupri - “I’m Throwed”
45. Papa Roach - “Forever”
46. Dashboard Confessional - “Stolen”
47. Young Jeezy f/ Keyshia Cole - “Dreamin’”
48. Nelly Furtado - “All Good Things”
49. Eve - “Tambourine”
50. Young Jeezy f/ R. Kelly - “Go Getta”
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment