New blurbs on the Stylus Jukebox:

UGK ft. Outkast - International Players Anthem [8/7]
Timbaland ft. The Hives - Throw It On Me [3/2.8]
T.I. ft. Wyclef Jean - You Know What It Is [7/6.75]
Katharine McPhee - Love Story [7/6.17]
Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned/I Think She Knows [6/7.83]
Justin Timberlake ft. The Benjamin Wright Orchestra - Until The End Of Time [8/6.29]
Rick Ross - Career Criminal [4/4.5]
Johnta Austin ft. DJ Unk - Video [3/4.5]
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers [7/8]

Surprisingly a lot of stuff to be positive about lately, even some things I probably could've given a slightly higher score than I did. Note that I am the only panelist who likes "Until The End Of Time" more than "Lovestoned," as well as the individual who gave both the highest score to the former and the lowest score to the latter. Am I totally alone on this one or is it just Stylus's wacked out priorities re: Justin (which also resulted in "What Goes Around," which has pretty much sounded worse and worse every time I've heard it, being the highest rated Jukebox single of the past 6 months)?

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment