New stuff I've rated on the Stylus Singles Jukebox:

50 Cent ft. Justin Timberlake – She Wants It [4/5.33]
Ja Rule ft. Lil’ Wayne - Uh Oh [7/4.33]
Cassidy ft. Swizz Beatz - My Drink N My 2-Step [6/4.75]
Olivia ft. Missy Elliott – Cherry Pop [5/5.8]
Fall Out Boy - "The Takeover, The Break’s Over" [5/4.6]
Fabolous feat. Ne-Yo - Make Me Better [3/5]
Elephant Man feat. Keshia Chante and Fatman Scoop - Bring It [4/4.2]
Against Me! - Thrash Unreal [3/4.4]
They Might Be Giants - Take Out the Trash [2/4.2]
Keyshia Cole feat Lil Kim and Missy Elliott - Let It Go [8/5.5]
Wyclef Jean feat. Akon, Lil Wayne & Nia - Sweetest Girl [4/5]
Cassie - Is It You [5/7.4]

I'm already wishing I gave the Cassidy a higher score, that song just started sounded incredible in the past week or so.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment