the first 9 months of 2007

Albums:
1. Sloan - Never Hear The End Of It
2. Parts & Labor - Mapmaker
3. UGK - Underground Kingz
4. Jarvis Cocker - Jarvis
5. Eleni Mandell - Miracle Of Five
6. Kanye West - Graduation
7. Prodigy - Return Of The Mac
8. Ted Leo - Living With The Living
9. T-Pain - Epiphany
10. Travis Morrison - All Y’All
11. Thurston Moore - Trees Outside The Academy
12. Talib Kweli & Madlib - Liberation
13. Swizz Beatz - One Man Band Man
14. Dinosaur Jr. - Beyond
15. Rasputina - Oh Perilous World
16. Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace
17. Trans Am - Sex Change
18. Rufus Wainwright - Release The Stars
19. Twista - Adrenaline Rush 2007
20. Eddie Vedder - Music For The Motion Picture Into The Wild

This list is 35% different from the last one, albeit mostly different in the lower half, so I've heard a lot of stuff in the last month or so. The luster is fading off the Kanye pretty quickly and will probably continue to do so as half the best songs become singles and I burn myself out on the other half on my own. It's still probably a lock for the top 10, though, just because there isn't as much better than it than I wish there was.

Singles:
1. Swizz Beatz - “It’s Me Bitches”
2. R. Kelly f/ T.I. and T-Pain - “I’m A Flirt (Remix)”
3. UGK f/ Outkast - “International Player’s Anthem”
4. Linkin Park - “Bleed It Out”
5. Kelly Rowland f/ Eve - “Like This”
6. Fantasia - “When I See U”
7. Keyshia Cole f/ Missy Elliott and Lil Kim - “Let It Go”
8. Playaz Circle f/ Lil Wayne - "Duffle Bag Boy"
9. Maroon 5 - “Makes Me Wonder”
10. 50 Cent - “I Get Money”
11. Cassidy f/ Swizz Beatz - “Drink N My 2 Step”
12. DJ Khaled f/ Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman and Lil Wayne – "We Taking Over"
13. Kanye West f/ T-Pain - “Good Life”
14. Beyonce - “Get Me Bodied”
15. R. Kelly f/ Usher - “Same Girl”
16. Foo Fighters - “The Pretender”
17. Avril Lavigne - "Hot"
18. Fall Out Boy - “Thnks Fr Th Mmrs”
19. Crime Mob - “Circles”
20. Finger Eleven - "Paralyzer"
21. T-Pain f/ Shawnna “Backseat Action”
22. Swizz Beatz - “Money In The Bank”
23. Paramore - “Misery Business”
24. John Legend - "Another Again"
25. Bobby Valentino - "Anonymous"
26. Mary J. Blige - "Just Fine"
27. DJ Jazzy Jeff f/ Peedi Peedi - "Brand New Funk 2007"
28. The Game f/ Kanye West - “Wouldn’t Get Far”
29. T.I. f/ Wyclef Jean - “You Know What It Is”
30. Hurricane Chris - "Hand Clap"
31. Freeway f/ Jay-Z - "Big Spender"
32. The White Stripes - "Icky Thump"
33. Twista f/ T-Pain - "Creep Fast"
34. Nicole Sherzinger f/ T.I. - “Whatever You Like”
35. My Chemical Romance - “Teenagers”
36. Gym Class Heroes - “Clothes Off”
37. Common f/ Lily Allen - "Drivin' Me Wild"
38. Mika - “Grace Kelly”
39. Young Jeezy f/ R. Kelly - “Go Getta”
40. DJ Unk - “2 Step”
41. Bow Wow f/ T Pain - “Outta My System”
42. Gwen Stefani - "Early Winter"
43. 50 Cent - “Amusement Park”
44. Diddy f/ Keyshia Cole - "Last Night"
45. Ja Rule f/ Lil Wayne - “Uh Oh”
46. Red Hot Chili Peppers - “Hump De Bump”
47. Justin Timberlake - “Until The End Of Time”
48. Beanie Sigel f/ R. Kelly - "All Of The Above"
49. The Fixxers - “Can U Werk Wit Dat?”
50. Fergie f/ Ludacris - “Glamorous”

Not a whole lot of movement here, although it occurs to me that it's been a pretty great year for R&B, at least where singles are concerned. I just wish that Keyshia or some other recent releases sounded good enough to me to make the albums list.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

not to sound like a dick or nothin, but i hope the 4th quarter knocks hump de bump off this list
 
It might, or I may remember how awesome it is and put it back in the top 20.
 
Post a Comment