Lately a lot of the stuff on the Noise page @ http://noise.citypaper.com has been coming from the City Paper's new music editor, Michael Byrne. But as far as my stuff, I've interviewed DJ Chris J. and King Tutt for my Baltimore club column, and checked out a bunch of shows. Bigg Patch's Bmore Luv Fest @ Fletcher's featured B.O.M.B., Greenspan, Vvs and others. And I went to a mess of other festivals, including the High Zero Festival @ the Theatre Project, the Current Canyon Festival @ the Current Gallery, and the Fells Point Fun Festival. Plus I went to Thurston Moore @ the Rock And Roll Hotel in D.C. and probably the best show I've seen in the last few months, the Kix reunion show @ Rams Head Live.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment