In My Stereo

Evangelista - Hello, Voyager
Erykah Badu - New Amerykah Part One (4th World War)
Webbie - Savage Life 2
Keyshia Cole - Just Like You
T.I. - T.I. Vs. T.I.P.
Bruce Springsteen - Magic
Nels Cline Singers - Draw Breath
N.E.K. - N.E.K. All Day Part 1
Big Moon - Hear Me Clearly
80'z Boyz - The 80'z Made Me
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

U didnt even know I made this list twice Al. This is indeed a great week. I did the cover for Moon joint and the cover for the 80's Boyz joint...that one was mad rushed but whatever...long story

DRAG
 
That's funny, man, I had no idea know you were doing artwork for other artists. the 80'z Boyz one is my shit right now.
 
Yeah I do alot of stuff under the Headnod umbrella. Those my ppl. If Real 2 Real ever release they joint that'll be more.
 
Post a Comment