I've already posted a couple things here about my friends at Mobtown Studios. But I just wanted to note that I have begun contributing to the Baltimore music page on the studio's website, where I will mostly be reviewing local releases. My first review on the site is of the latest Beach House album, will be doing more in the near future and kinda trying to find more indie rock and other stuff that I don't usually cover on Gov't Names or in the City Paper. I mean, I cover a lot of local rock shows on Noise, I just haven't been in the habit of picking up records unless I really like the band, so that's something I'm gonna try to do more now. Submissions and suggestions are welcome.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment