So I'm turning 30 today! And on Saturday night I'm going to be throwing a big party at one of my favorite Baltimore venues, The Windup Space, with a couple of my favorite Baltimore bands, Soul Cannon and The Water. Those you who are in Baltimore this weekend, whether you know me or the bands, you should really consider stopping by, it's only $5 to get in and we're gonna have a lot of fun. Doors open at 9, music starts at 10.

On a related note, I recently wrote PR copy for some friends that are helping out with the show -- the announcement of Mobtown Studios and the Windup Space's 2012 NOVO Festival, and the announcement of The Water's debut album Scandals And Animals, which is available to pre-order and hear a few songs from now, and will be out in a few weeks.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment