On two Friday nights last month, I spent a few hours on the air on Strictly Hip Hop on Morgan State's WEAA 88.9 FM, arguing with a panel about the top 20 greatest MCs of all time. For me, the discussion itself was way more entertaining and thought-provoking than the list we came up with could ever be, and I kinda wish people couldn't even see the list without listening to the process we used to arrive at it. But the final top 20 list is online now and I gotta say I think we did alright, I'm not embarrassed by it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Is the audio of the debate process available?
 
Not that I know of. Strictly Hip Hop seems to keep an archive of their shows but doesn't put that stuff online. Anyway we talked on the air for probably over 4 hours, so it'd be a lot to listen to.
 
Post a Comment