Today I'm releasing a new 4-song Western Blot EP called Too 30 on Bandcamp.  As with previous releases from this project, I wrote the songs and played most of the instruments with some guest vocalists and musicians. Lizzy Greif of 20ooo and Wishing Rock sang one track, and Scott Siskind of Vinny Vegas sang another, and he also designed the EP's cover art. Koye Berry played some keyboards and Ishai Barnoy played some guitar.

Last summer I started planning out an EP that I wanted to record and release really quickly before making the second Western Blot album, but then I found out that my producer, Mat Leffler-Schulman, was closing down the Mobtown Studios building he'd been operating out for the last decade, where we made the first Western Blot record. So I booked some studio time and very quickly wrote a bunch of songs, and Mat has been traveling across Europe while mixing the stuff we recorded in August and September. An album will be out later this year of mostly different material (maybe one song from the EP will be on the album), but I wanted to get these songs out first. 
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment