"The Empty Space," the 2nd single from the new Western Blot album, is out now on Soundcloud, Spotify, etc. Koye Berry sang "The Empty Space," and he previously appeared on "I Don't Wanna Just Get By" on my last record. You can hear that and a couple other previously released songs on the Bandcamp pre-order page.

I wrote the entire 5/4 album in the 5/4 time signature, and it will be released on May 4th, 2020 in memory of my dad, who passed away on May 4th, 2017. The tracklist from the back cover, designed by DeadmanJay, is above. I also put this year's new Western Blot and Woodfir songs at the top of my Spotify playlist of all of the commercially available music I've made or play on:




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment