On Friday I released my 5th Western Blot album Open, just a few days after the 10th anniversary of the band's debut single. It's available on Bandcamp, Spotify, Apple Music, all the usual spots. 

Some people who have helped me out with a lot of previous Western Blot projects had a hand in Open: Ishai Barnoy played on three songs, and wrote and sang one of them. Mat Leffler-Schulman mastered it, and Deadman Jay helped put together the cover art from my photograph. But other than that, it was all me, banging on drums and pressing buttons and distorting synths and programming drum machines and trying my best to sing. There's some cool shit on here that I'm excited to share with people, I hope you check it out. 
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment