Mixtape Tuesday

Feetnik made this tape for me a couple summers ago, and it's one of the best mixes I've ever received.

side 1:
1. Lyn Collins - "Think (About It)"
2. The Chambers Brothers - "Funky"
3. Barry White - "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe"
4. Rose Royce - "Car Wash"
5. Ohio Players - "Love Rollercoaster"
6. The Four Seasons - "December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)"
7. Electric Light Orchestra - "Evil Woman"
8. Andrea True Connection - "More More More"
9. Brothers Johnson - "Stomp"
10. Kool & The Gand - "Hollywood Swinging"
11. Stevie Wonder - "If You Really Love Me"
12. The Clash - "Magnificent Seven"

side 2:
1. Tones On Tail - "Go"
2. Matthew Wilder - "Break My Stride"
3. The Waitresses - "I Know What Boys Like"
4. The Go-Go's - "Head Over Heels"
5. The Flying Lizards - "Money"
6. Human League - "Don't You Want Me"
7. Information Society - "Pure Energy"
8. Missing Persons - "Words"
9. Nu Shooz - "I Can't Wait"
10. Murray Head - "One Night In Bangkok"
11. Rockwell - "Somebody's Watching Me"
12. Rod Stewart - "Young Turks"

I was rocking out to either "Evil Woman" or "More More More" last week when I got stopped for rolling through a stop sign, so I blame this tape.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

yeah, feetnik is the queen of mixtapes...

she's going to help me with the soundtrack for my wedding...

to the maxx. mat.
 
Post a Comment