My cousin Matt, who's currently in Beijing for a semester abroad, is blogging in China. When I last saw him around Christmas I was pretty impressed with the fact that he could speak Chinese, although I'm of course in no position to evaluate his accent or accuracy or anything.

In other familial blogging news, the new look here at Narrowcast comes courtesy of my brother Zac. Nothing drastic, I was always happy with the color scheme and bare bones layout, but it's nice to get something tailor made to replace the generic template I'd been using for the past 6 months. Actually, exactly 6 months as of yesterday. Wow. And a year coming up for Gov't Names.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

i cannot deal with this change -mat
 
are you making fun of how I throw a fit every time you redesign your site? :)
 
I like it :)
 
change... cant... deal... oh the pain... ;) -totally... nice change though...
 
Post a Comment