Meme time!

Total volume of music files on my computer: at the moment, 565 mp3's, which I guess is a big number, but I don't feel like I download a lot or listen to music on my computer that often. I have an old iBook with pretty limited hard drive space, which means almost everytime I want to download something new, I have to find something I don't mind deleting to make room. I hope to get a new computer in the near future so that I don't have to worry about this issue anymore.

Last CD I bought was: on the same day, Grand Buffet's Five Years of Fireworks and Sloan's A Sides Win, both career retrospectives wherein I was already familiar with a lot of the songs, and was motivated to purchase mainly for the DVDs packaged inside.

Song playing right now: Chaka Khan "I Feel For You"

Five songs I listen to a lot these days: (I'll try not to make any of these redundant with similiar lists I put on this blog) NEK "Face Down" (Remix), Steely Dan "Babylon Sisters", Brendan Benson "Cold Hands (Warm Heart)", T.I. "ASAP", 112 "My Mistakes"

And I am passing this on to be filled out by:
Jeff
Mat
Hillary
Anthony
Zac

Labels: , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment