I usually find Disney's straight-to-video sequels distasteful, at least to whatever extent I can feign offense at anything Disney does for a quick buck, but The Emperor's New Groove was easily their best non-Pixar feature out of the last dozen or so, and I have to admit I'm kinda looking forward to the December DVD release of Kronk's New Groove, which centers around Patrick Warburton's character, who was the best thing about the original.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Are you crazy, Al? I don't know if I'll be able to be your friend after reading this.
 
I didn't know I had a friend named Norman Johnson! WTF are you people hating on David Puddy? it feels like an Arby's night.
 
I dunno. David Spade was pretty damn great too. And it's not like he's too busy.
 
yeah Spade is good in it too! and according to that IMDB page he's gonna be in the sequel, although from the ad I saw it looks to be pretty Warburton-centric.
 
Post a Comment