The latest of my blurbs on the Singles Jukebox:

Avril Lavigne - Hot [7/5.25]
Beanie Sigel ft. R Kelly - All Of The Above [7/7.25]
Webbie ft. Lil Boosie - Independent [6/5.2]
Dan Deacon - The Crystal Cat [6/4.83]
Garth Brooks - More Than A Memory [6/5.8]
Omarion ft. Bow-Wow - Designated Driver [5/3.25]
Aly & AJ - Bullseye [4/7]
Lupe Fiasco - Superstar [4/6.25]
Plies ft. Akon - Hypnotized [3/3.5]
Papoose - Fitted Hat Low [3/5.4]
New Found Glory - Kiss Me [3/3]
Tiny Masters Of Today - Hey Mr DJ [3/2.5]
H.I.M. - The Kiss Of Dawn [2/2.5]
Jay-Z - Blue Magic [2/5.8]

I decided that from now on, when I round these up here, I'll order them by the number I rated them with, from favorite to least favorite. As usual, I feel like I'm only doing what little I can to not allow shit like those Papoose and Jay-Z songs to collect respectable averages from the other panelists. My only regret is that I didn't find the time to voice my opinion on that horrific musical abortion by Ashley Tisdale.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment