More redundant content from Gov't Names that I want to spotlight here: we're conducting a year end poll, open to the public, rap (and R&B) albums/singles only, please. I realize it's a little early but the voting will be open for about 3 weeks, so take your time with the decision if you need to. The 4th quarter is popping off like crazy right now, I just copped 2 albums in the past week that are shooting way up high on my list, and I'm still waiting on a couple with potential to make room for at the last minute.

BTW, shoutouts again to Matt for hanging out while he was in town over the weekend. I only showed him around Baltimore a little, dinner at the Paper Moon and CD shopping at the Sound Garden, but he got to walk on the cobblestone streets in Fells Point and see some of the old Homicide: Life On The Street shooting locations, so he got a taste of the city. We talked a lot of music shit and ILM/blogger dirt, and I learned how to pronounce Cibula (sounding it out in my head I always put the emphasis on the first syllable, apparently it's the 2nd). Dude is good people. Hopefully next time I'm in Wisconsin visiting my brother I can swing by and say hi.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment