This is kind of funny, the band I was talking about that I saw last week, Karmella's Game -- there was something naggingly familiar about their singer, but I figured it was just that she was the kind of girl that I've known a few of over the years. And when I looked up stuff about them online and saw what her name is, nothing rang any bells. But then, like 5 days later, literally while I was laying in bed trying to get to sleep, it suddenly occurred to me that she has the same name as the best friend of a girl who lived on my floor sophomore year that I was friends with but haven't been in touch with in a long while. I met her friend maybe twice and this was at least 3 years ago, so I'm not surprised that it took me that long to connect the dots and recognize her, but it was still kind of a funny, random realization. It's a small world. At least in Baltimore it is.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment