Last week CBS named Craig Ferguson as the official replacement for Kilborn as host of "The Late Late Show", which I didn't know until I saw him last night as a guest on Letterman. He's the Scottish guy who played the boss on "The Drew Carey Show" (although I think his character on there was English or Welsh or something), and I don't think I've seen him in much else besides stray appearances on shows like "I Love The 90's". But judging from that stuff and the Letterman interview, he's a pretty funny guy and I'm interested to see how he handles the gig, which starts on January 3rd. I didn't see much of his guest host spots over the past couple months as CBS was trying out various other people (the most entertaining of which was Johnny Witherspoon, although it would probably get old if he hosted all the time), but I'm definitely glad they went with him instead of that fucking Damien guy from TRL.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment