my favorite singles of the first quarter of 2005:

1. Amerie - "1 Thing"
2. The Game f/ 50 Cent - "Hate It Or Love It"
3. System Of A Down - "B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Bombs)"
4. Tweet f/ Missy Elliott - "Turn Da Lights Off"
5. Ying Yang Twins - "Wait"
6. Snoop Dogg f/ Justin Timberlake and Charlie Wilson - "Signs"
7. Cassidy - "I'm A Hustla"
8. R. Kelly - "Sex In The Kitchen"
9. U2 - "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own"
10. John Legend - "Ordinary People"
11. Juelz Santana - "Mic Check 1,2"
12. My Chemical Romance - "Helena"
13. Lee Ann Womack - "I May Hate Myself In The Morning"
14. The Killers - "Mr. Brightside"
15. Juvenile f Wacko - "Sets Go Up"
16. Nivea f/ Youngbloodz and Lil Jon - "Okay"
17. Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz f/ Usher and Ludacris - "Lovers & Friends"
18. Ludacris - "Number One Spot"
19. Tyra - "Country Boy"
20. T.I. - "U Don't Know Me"
21. Will Smith - "Switch"
22. Fat Joe - "So Much More"
23. Bobby Valentino - "Slow Down"
24. Nine Inch Nails - "The Hand That Feeds"
25. Marques Houston - "All Because Of You"
26. Trick Daddy f/ Cee-Lo and Lil Kim - "Sugar"
27. Lil Webbie f/ Bun B - "Give Me That"
28. Kelly Clarkson - "Behind Hazel Eyes"
29. 3 Doors Down - "Let me Go"
30. Good Charlotte - "I Just Wanna Live"

Although it was on my '04 list, "Since U Been Gone" seems to be getting a lot more love on '05 lists, so I may yet give in to peer pressure and put it at the top of my list this year (it hadn't been out long at the time, otherwise it would've been much higher than #18 then). As for albums, I really haven't heard enough to make a list yet, but I can say that my current top 3 is stuck in the B's (Beanie Sigel, Bossman and Brendan Benson).

Labels: , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

I have it's cool too.
 
Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...
 
Post a Comment