I'm together with your plan

Over the weekend when my brother was out here for my graduation, his Saber Spoon, easily the best/weirdest Star Wars cross-promotional item out there right now, was the envy of everyone. He'd been telling me about it for a few weeks, but every time I went to the grocery store, the only specially marked boxes of Corn Pops I could find were the Shark's Tale toys from a few months ago, which, well, fuck that. But yesterday when I stopped by the store to pick up a few things, I decided to dig a little further to the back of the shelf, and it turned out that some sneaky nerd had hidden all the boxes with Saber Spoons in the back behind other boxes. So I bought 2! I got a green one and a blue one. Now I can eat my breakfest with the Force.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

you are a nerd
 
no, he's cool.
 
Post a Comment