VMAs play-by-play via ILM. Or the short version, my top 10 favorite moments of last night:

- R. Kelly's live premiere of a new chapter of "Trapped In The Closet"- "RUFUS SAYS CHUCK I'M SORRY/BUT I'M GOIN' BACK TO MY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE"

- Diddy's Captain Eo-esque "journey of sight and sound"! Getting served by Omarion! Bringing out MC Hammer!

- Ludacris coming out with Rare Essence and performing the Go-Go version of "Pimpin' All Over The World" that I repped for a minute ago. "D.T.P.! D.C.! R.E.! LET'S GO!!!"

- Jay-Z on his office job: "I got chairs and pencils and pens"

- My Chemical Romance's surprise performance at Diddy's personal request

- Eric Roberts Eric Roberts Eric Roberts

- John Norris's bedazzled purple tanktop

- Usher explaining krumping to America

- Fat Joe's super classy and funny G-Unit diss (and 50's subsequent uncensored f-bomb tantrum)

- Tony Yayo's waving-his-hands-in-front-of-his-mouth gesture

Labels: , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment