For Christmas I spent 2 days at my mom's house in Delaware and played a hand held Connect Four game for roughly 80% of my waking hours. J.G. got it for me kind of on a lark after I looked at it in Target one day, and it ended up being my favorite Xmas present. That shit is even more addictive than Tetris on GameBoy, mainly because you can hold it in one hand and play with just your thumb, and no pausing is required. It turns off when you leave it alone for a minute, and when you press a button, it comes back on with the same game you were playing before. There are 3 skill level settings, and at first even level 1 was kicking my ass, but after I worked my way up, I was winning as much as I was losing on levels 1 and 2, and I won once on level 3 and tied a few times, and lost a lot. I used to play Connect Four with my brother all the time, I think next time I see him I'm gonna challenge him to a showdown. I'm totally obsessed with this shit.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment