At some point a while back I signed some MoveOn.Org petition, and ever since them I've been getting obnoxious e-mail alerts from them on a daily basis, stuff like "Help us write a dirty limerick that expresses our opposition to the nomination of Harriet Miers." So it's kind of nice that for the past couple weeks they've been covering something that effects me and the newspaper I read every day, reporting on the staff cuts that The Baltimore Sun and several other papers under its parent company are currently undergoing. They've got a petition going to protest it, so I guess that's something. And last week the City Paper reported some more on staff buyouts at The Sun.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

is that the eli parser dude? i got sooooo many emails from that crazyman a few months ago, i had to unsubscribe... watch out too, cos it looks like they pimp out your email to other organizations as well -mat
 
I was on moveon way back before they knocked over the saddam statue. didn't realize they'd fill up my inbox. changed my email 3 times since then so I guess I'm ok.
 
Post a Comment