The other night I went to post something on one of my blogs, and this message from Blogger.com popped up:

"Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive. You won't be able to publish posts to your blog until one of our humans reviews it and verifies that it is not a spam blog."

It took less than 20 minutes for them to review my site and allow me to start posting again, so I'm not really complaining. But, it's all kind of funny to me, because I do have a spamb1og, but that's not the blog that got locked by Blogger's anti-spam bots. Get on your job, Blogger!

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment