My latest ratings and blurbs on the Stylus Singles Jukebox:

Montana Da Mac ft. DJ Unk - Rock On [2/2.25]
JoJo - Beautiful Girls [2/4]
Green Day - The Simpsons Theme [1/2.2]
30 Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie [3/2]
Sean Kingston - Me Love [3/3.75]
James Blunt - 1973 [6/4.67]
Foo Fighters - The Pretender [8/4.4]
Bobby Valentino ft. Ludacris - Rearview Ridin’ [3/4.8]
Shop Boyz - They Like Me [3/3.6]
Bjork - Innocence [5/7]
Gorilla Zoe - Hood Nigga [5/5]
Cobra Starship - Send My Love To The Dancefloor, I’ll See You In Hell (Hey Mister DJ) [1/2.17]
R Kelly - Trapped In The Closet: Chapter 13 [6/6.2]
R Kelly - Trapped In The Closet: Chapter 14 [3/7]
R Kelly - Trapped In The Closet: Chapter 15 [4/5.75]
R Kelly - Trapped In The Closet: Chapter 16 [7/5.8]
The D.E.Y. - Get The Feeling [5/6.8]
The-Dream - Shawty Is Da Shit [5/4.67]
Flight of the Conchords - Business Time [5/4.8]

Note that those first 4 make up what was apparently "the lowest scoring day in Jukebox history." I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of the fact that I not only participated in that feat but contributed miserably low scores to all the selections that day. I graded the new chapters of "Trapped In The Closet" on a relative scale, so 8 or higher would've been as good as one of the first five chapters (which none were), and as songs qua songs, none of them would've rated above a 3 or maybe 4. But the more I think about it, the more I feel like Anthony does and wish I rated them all even lower. I don't know if I'll even bother watching chapters 17-22, although I'll probably try if the Jukebox covers those too.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment