The New Flesh - "Scratch & Bleed" (mp3)

Kind of hard to believe, but after 2 years and change of covering local music for the City Paper, this week's issue was my first feature/interview with a Baltimore rock band. That band, The New Flesh, has long been a City Paper favorite, and they blew me away when I finally saw them for the first time about a year ago. And now I've seen the new lineup a couple times this Summer, once that I covered for Noise and another time that gets mentioned in the article. Definitely some nice guys and an awesome band, although my one regret is that I took way too long to get in touch with their outgoing guitarist, Danny, and so the quotes I did get from him for the article didn't get in there in time to make the deadline. Apologies to him for not being able to make it happen, I tried.

(photo by RaRah)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment