The Village Voice's 2014 Pazz & Jop critic's poll came out this week, and I'm pretty pleased about the winners in both the album poll and the singles poll. The rest of the lists, ehhh, but I'm always a little out of step with other critics.

As usual, Glenn McDonald tabulated Pazz & Jop, and created a whole site of voter stats on furia dot com. Here's my ballot, and my furia page with a bunch of stats about who voted for similar stuff, how 'centrist' I am, etc.

To wrap up the year, here are all the year-end lists I did for 2014:
Top 50 Albums
Top 100 Singles (which was divided up into a bunch of genre lists for R&B, pop, rock, rap, and country)
Top 10 Baltimore Club Music Releases
Top 10 Baltimore Hip Hop Releases
Top 50 TV Shows
The best things I wrote in 2014
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment