Mixtape Tuesday

A couple years ago I made a Morphine mix to listen to in the car. I managed to fit almost all my favorite songs. A 5 album career is probably about the perfect-sized catalog to draw from to make a good 90-minute tape.

Morphine mix

side 1:
1. Honey White
2. Have A Lucky Day*
3. Come Along (live)
4. You Speak My Language
5. Thursday
6. So Many Ways
7. French Fries w/ Pepper
8. I'm Free Now
9. The Saddest Song
10. Scratch
11. Eleven O'Clock
12. Sharks
13. Cure For Pain
14. I Know You (Part I)

side 2:
1. I Know You (Part II)*
2. I Know You (Part III)
3. Super Sex
4. Pulled Over The Car
5. Yes
6. Good
7. All Your Way
8. All Wrong*
9. Candy
10. The Night
11. Lilah
12. Rope On Fire
13. In Spite Of Me
14. Dawna
15. Buena
16. Sundayafternoonweightlessness

* live KCRW versions from the B-sides comp. I like those performances a lot.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment