Mixtape Tuesday

About 2 years ago, I was hanging out with my brother, and he let me go through the mp3 folder on his computer and pick out a bunch of songs and burn myself a CD. It was fun, and I was pretty pleased with the result. I wish I could do that more often, just rummage through someone's hard drive for an afternoon and make a mix from it.

1. The Clipse - "Grindin'"
2. Elvis Presley - "In The Ghetto"
3. No Doubt - "Sunday Morning"
4. Bruce Springsteen - "Rosalita"
5. Coldplay - "Shiver"
6. The Clash - "Lost In The Supermarket"
7. The Notorious B.I.G. - "Juicy"
8. Memphis Bleek f/ Jay-Z, Twista and Missy Elliott - "Is That Your Chick?" (The Lost Verses)
9. The Dismemberment Plan - "Can We Be Mature?"
10. Justin Timberlake f/ The Clipse - "Like I Love You"
11. Elastica - "Stutter"
12. The Descendants - "I'm The One"
13. Josie and the Pussycats - "Three Small Words"
14. State Property - "Roc the Mic"
15. Jay-Z - "Streets Is Watching "
16. Memphis Bleek f/ Jay-Z - "Murda Murda"
17.The Dismemberment Plan - "Since You Died "
18. Usher f/ Ludacris - "U Don't Have To Call" (remix)
19. Queen and David Bowie - "Under Pressure"

Labels: , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment