Update on the Y100 situation: wow, it's not just the music, alt-rock diehards really are angry. I know a guy who was on TV shouting into a bullhorn! HFSers sure aren't putting up a fight like this.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

That's because they brought HFS back! You didn't hear about this? It's on 105.7 now on nights and weenends, and they're calling it "the legendary HFS"! And it's better, too! I've heard Pavement on there twice, which I think is awesome and I don't even like Pavement! They seem to have mostly figured out what kind of station they're supposed to be.
 
yeah, I heard some of the 'new' HFS over the weekend. I don't know if I really count that, though. seems like a radio station should be a 24/7 thing, if it's just certain times of the day/week then it's really just a program on a station, isn't it? but you're right, they seem to be a lot less confused about what to play and what not to play now, so it might be better this way in the long run.
 
Post a Comment